I am back again, but with no pictures because I am on our laptop which has no pictures on it.
We have been busy with the usual, and Parker is still growing like crazy, doing something new every day. He is SO MUCH FUN. A few of his latest accomplishments are getting into some green food dye (appropriately a few days before St. Patricks Day), and covering his hands and face. He looked so cute :). So straight to the bath we went where surprisingly the dye washed right off! I decided to clean around the bathroom while Parker played in the tub until I heard the toilet paper roll rolling at 90 miles an hour...................Parker unrolled the toilet paper into the bathtub and was sitting in a pile of mush. After a good laugh I washed him off (getting rid of dirt and toilet paper) and got him out.
Which brings me to another new thing he is doing. Every time I take him out of the bath he just cries and cries because he wants to stay in there. I don't give in and make him get out when its time, but it is so sad! He has really figured out what he likes and dislikes and doesn't hesitate to tell you when he doesn't like something. He is a comedian so its really hard not to laugh at times when its not appropriate.
Nothing new has been going on for Jason and I. He has been working and fishing getting ready to my bro in laws fishing tournament. I have been spring cleaning and trying to get outside and walk on the days it is nice. I am so ready for this warm weather!
Lastly, I have challenged myself to cook at home for a month straight. Jason LOVES home cooking and I have slacked off a lot since I had Parker. I love to cook and Jason loves to eat, so we will see how this goes. I am going to make up a menu first so I need some quick and easy recipes that I can cook while chasing Parker around. Any suggestions?????
*I will post some new pictures tomorrow.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah! You're back! We need to have a recipe exchange with a bunch of people to get new recipes. I'm in a rut.
Recipe exchange...fun! Holly, first cleaning your car, now a month of cooking at home? I'm impressed. But there's one problem: Chickfila. Can't do without. You know it's true.
Post a Comment