We have had a really exhausting week a hnd a half. It all started with the ice storm/end of the world. I won't go on and on about this because I know that's all anybody has heard abou.t for the past week, but I will say I was MISERABLE. Poor Jason, who knew that not having lights, heat and normalcy would turn me in to a bear. ( I just took a brief break, Parker just pulled the candy bowl off of the table and made a beeline for the hershey kisses. He's already gotten two somehow........). Anyway, I never knew how much my life revolved around electricity until I didn't have it. Let's just say I'm glad to have it back.
Last Friday I took P to the doctor because he had a pretty good cough along with a stuffy nose. The doctor looked him over really good and told me he had a good cold, but to keep an eye on his ears. So By this past Wednesday after a horrible nights sleep, I took him back in only to find out he has a double ear infection. Poor Guy :(. He has been such a trooper and has been in a great mood with only an occasional tug at his ears. I have to give him yogurt with his antibiotics and he LOVES it, so it makes everything a little easier.
P has a new trick that I couldn't wait for him to do! He claps and says YAY! It is so cute, and he looks so proud when he does it!
My camera battery is dead but I will post some pics later and fill out a tag I got from KB.
Love
Holly
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The doctor called me and said Parker needs to see me more then his ears will be fine...
hi, i hope the he would feel good soon.
if not use the non invasive eardoc- it it is the only medical device that treats the problem and not the symptom www.eardoc.info
Post a Comment