Monday, January 26, 2009

The Only Way a Hershey Kiss Isn't Good




So much has been going on since the last time I blogged! Parker is turning into a little boy! He is crawling EVERYWHERE, and is into everything. I have taken knobs off of my drawers, hidden all of my cords as best as I can, and gotten everything small enough to go in his mouth hidden. Last week while changing his diaper I found a herhsey kiss wrapper????? He keeps us laughing constantly. We took him for a checkup last week and he is 27 1/2 inches long and 19 pounds. He is pretty average but when you see him in person he looks a little on the chunky side :). We are having way too much fun. We will be celebrating his first birthday in 3 1/2 months! That is so crazy! And Ialmost forgot.... he finally got his two bottom teeth at the beginning of December, and it looks like the top too should be coming in any time!


2 comments:

Whitney Baccus said...

His teeth in that picture are soooooo cute. They are NOT cute when they bite my finger, however. It's a good thing I'm forced to love him...

Candice said...

What is your name again? At least someone else is as far behind as me. I just can't sit here and do it. I only have energy to stalk others.