
So I haven't done a very good job of keeping up my blog but I don't seem to get that many chances to sit down for long enough to write anything, and when I do I have a little helper that tries to help me type (Parker LOVES the keyboard). I am going to try to post more often but I am not making any promises.We have had a lot going on lately and a lot of fun things coming up. Halloween was a ton of fun, Parker did so good in his costume, he was such a trooper! We trick or treated at friends and family Thursday and Friday, and then went to the mall-o-ween Friday night.
Next Friday is Jason's 26th birthday so I am having our families over to celebrate! It is always fun to get everybody together. That Sunday is Thanksgiving and we are going to go to my Grandparents to work around their house. The next Saturday is a candlelight memorial for Peyton, it is a really neat way to celebrate Peyton and all that he means to us. Sunday is Parker's baby dedication, God couldn't have planned these two events any better. One weekend to celebrate both of our sons.
Parker got up at 3:45 this morning, yes 3:45. I let him go to bed at 8:30 when he usally goes to bed around midnight so its my fault. He is VERY CRANKY. Maybe the Chic Fil A chicken nugget and sweet tea will help. :)

2 comments:
I'm kinda grumpy...maybe I need Chick-Fil-A...
No wonder he loves me so much. I will feed him chicken.....love the pictures!
Post a Comment