Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Parker and Daddy before his appointment. (I don't know why the picture is so blurry)
Parker got his first shots today, yes I know he is 5 1/2 months old, but we decided to start them a little later because of all of the scares over shots. It was so sad! He screamed his head off and his feelings were so hurt :(. I think it hurt Jason and I just as bad to watch him cry so hard. He has done really well all day, the only side affect I have noticed is he has slept more than usual, so I have gotten a little taste of what its like to have a baby that sleeps! He is healthy and average, a little on the tall side, imagine that! It seems like he is doing something new every day! He has started giving kisses and I can't get enough of them! He is sitting up, eating food, and before I turn around he will be crawling!

This time last year I was 2 months pregnant, God is so good!

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit them together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous and how well I know it." Psalm 139:13-14

4 comments:

Whitney Baccus said...

Crazy how time flies! God is good :) I love the picture...too cute. And as you saw last night, Pookie just needed me that's all! He told me he felt much better. Love ya.

The "W" Family said...

Hi Holly, I saw your blog on Candices comments. It is so neat to see pictures of your sweet boy!

Kari Beth said...

So sad :(

Brittney said...

Hi Holly! I was blog hopping and somehow found yours! Your little boy is so handsome, and growing up so fast!