Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blessings


I am giving in and starting a blog, mainly because I think this will be neat to look back on as we watch Parker grow. Jason and I have been so blessed. I didn't realize how big of a blessing Parker would be until he got here, and now I don't know what we did without him! It seems like we waited forever for him to get here, and now that he is here, he is growing up so fast! He does something new every day, part of me can't wait for the next new thing and part of me wants to slow him down! God is so faithful to give us just what we need at the right time, even when we have a different plan in mind. I hope everyone enjoys keeping up with Parker and our family!

4 comments:

Kari Beth said...

Yeay!!! I love this picture!!!

Candice said...

I am so glad I talked you into this! Now I just have to stop stalking other people's blogs and write on my own....

Whitney Baccus said...

Yippee!!!!! Like Candice, I should actually write on mine too...

Candice said...

posted a cute parker pic today. copy it. i promise i will get you all of the pictures i have. i know i have said that before...