
Once again its been forever, and a ton of stuff has gone on. Parker has welcomed three new teeth all while fighting a virus (with 102.5 fever) and a yeast infection. So my days and nights have been LONG to say the least. He went to bed at 6:30 a.m., (yes a.m.) last night/morning, and got up at 9. The child doesn't require sleep, but its not working too well because I do. He went to bed at 10:15 tonight and after I did a happy dance I have actually gotten to accomplish some stuff. I am trying to start Spring cleaning but I feel like I get everything clean just to start over again. I haven't been able to do hardly anything with Parker being sick because he has been really clingy. But trust me, I would rather cuddle and rock Parker than clean, so I have no complaints. Hopefully we are on the downhill of this virus!
It was so pretty today and we spent it at Aunt coco's house where she fixed us girls a REALLY GOOD lunch of humus (a new favorite) and more. Parker LOVES Regan and Riley, and all three of them can't seem to get enough of each other. Riley is quite the little babysitter and Parker just goes along with whatever! I needed a relaxing day after my long night so that was just perfect. It is always fun getting together with my Mom and sisters, especially because they get to take a turn wrestling and chasing Parker!
After we got home I took Parker outside since it was so nice and snapped a few pictures. I ended up with some really cute ones. He is quite the ham these days so taking pictures is getting to be more and more fun. Sorry my pictures uploaded so weird?????????

No comments:
Post a Comment