

No, I'm not talking about the movie, even though I love it and have watched it too many times to count. I'm actually talking about the first thing I cooked out of my very own garden! Jason and I planted our first garden this year and it has really been fun! We have tomatoes, green beans, okra, squash, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, cayenne peppers, green and red bell peppers and some other small stuff. I picked our first tomatoes tonight and made fried green tomatoes with dinner and they were SO GOOD!On another note, we have been busy, but when we are not we have been spending a lot of time in the pool! Parker is quite the little fish! He hates any kind of floaty and just wants me to let him go! We went camping this past weekend and he stayed in the water ALL DAY LONG. I am taking advantage of the pool and wearing him out really good so he'll take a long nap :). Jason has been swimming with him after he gets home from work so that I can cook dinner. It is great!
Parker is getting so big, and starting to really look like a little boy. I am positive he is the cutest little boy in the world :)

1 comment:
We miss you Parker ! We will be over for dinner next week, tell your mom. Live you! Regan and Riley
Post a Comment